Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lately

I've neglected my blog once again. We've had quite a bit going on for the month of June. Joshs brother, Kevin, ran his first marathon. He ran the Utah Valley Marathon in Provo. He did awesome! He ran it in 3 hours 56 minutes. My cousin, who is a Marathon-addict, said that is a pretty good time for a marathon virgin. We woke up early (7am on a Saturday... geez!) and cheered him on. I'd post pictures, but I didn't take any. Oops!


I am still working at Central Utah Clinic. I have been working in the "up and coming" Call Center. We are taking all incoming calls for Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Family Medicine in Provo. It's going well, but it's definitley been a learning experience! I have met one of the coolest friends ever, Mandy. Let's just say, I get to laugh 40 hours a week, 5 days a week. It's been really fun so far!
Josh is going to school during the summer. He's only taking a few classes, and working full-time for The Church. I am sure he's used to school/work non-stop, but he's a trooper. We are counting down semesters until he is done. April 2013, are you here yet!?
Landon is going to turn 6 months next week. I have mixed feelings about this. He is becoming so playful and vocal, but I miss my little 6 pound baby. He can roll all over the place, so I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to crawl soon. He's been eating rice cereal for the past month, and he still doesn't really like it. Hopefully, he will like baby food more! He still sleeps through the night like a champ. Josh and I were blessed with a really good baby.

Here's a picture of his cute face!


I will post soon about our surprise trip to Montana!

4 comments:

Amanda Hall said...

Hillary- great blog post! I just love Landy. He is so freaking cute. And he has such an awesome mom. I am so glad that we have been blogging it up together. We're accomplishing so much! It's been really entertaining for us for the past week. I didn't realize Josh didn't graduate until April 2013. I was concerned we only had one year together.

Courtney said...

That is a good marathon time for sure!
I didn't know you work, that's awesome. I worked full time for a while when Noah was 3 months old til about 5 months. Not long. Who watches him while you are at work? Just curious.
I'm neglecting my blog too. Oh well!

The Rowley's said...

He is so cute! I love this age. Ya I miss the cute tiny baby but they are so funny and sweet and mobile at 6 mo! I love it!

jess said...

I love the new look of your blog! You're so stylish :)

Colin never really liked rice cereal either...and I'm sure it doesn't have much of a taste, so I can't blame them. I'm sure he'll love baby food though! Sounds like you've been busy, but having a lot of fun.