Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter weekend

During Easter weekend, Josh's mom and brother came to visit. We had a lot of fun! We stuffed ourselves of grilled pineapple and meat at Rodizio Grill

We dyed Easter eggs (Landon wasn't interested)

We dressed up for Easter (Isn't he so cute!?)





Landon hung out with Grandma Chris while Josh and I had to work. She took him to get pictures taken. (He's spoiled!) Here are a few of my favorites. I can't get enough of his cute face!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

5 comments:

jess said...

Looks like you had fun!! Those professional pictures are adorable, by the way. That's so fun she did that :)

April Showers said...

Lots of fun! Landon is getting SO big, and even more handsome. I miss you guys, we'll have to come visit soon. :)

Jesse and Julie said...

He's so cute! :)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Landon is sooo big! I seriously didn't even recognize him! He's such a handsome little guy! What a fun Easter!

Amanda Hall said...

Hillary you are the bomb.com. I'm so glad that we're friends. I don't think you realize how amazing you really are. I love you like a brother from another mother. Except you'd be my sister in this situation. I am so glad I have the opportunity to be in your presence for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and 40 hours a week.