Saturday, June 9, 2012

Long time, no see!

I haven't updated the blog in almost a year! You know what they say... time flies when you are having fun! We've been busy and just enjoying Landon. He is almost 18 months now. I can't believe he's almost 2. It's bittersweet, but I miss my little baby.

 Recently Landon and I took a trip to Portland, Oregon to surprise my sister for her birthday. Landon rode on an airplane for the first time and he did really well. He didn't cry or get scared, and he was very friendly with everyone. The trip was a lot of firsts for Landon; he went on an airplane, went to the zoo, and went to the beach! We had a lot of fun and enjoyed hanging out with Aunt Brit! Her house is pretty sweet, and I can't wait to go back.



 Landon is quite the ladies man. We were in Montana last week to see Josh's brother, Matt, graduate high school. At Matts graduation party, Landon was the center of attention with all the girls. It was so cute. He's a little player and he definitely takes after his Uncle Matt.