Saturday, April 9, 2011

My little family

Day 26- Something that means alot to you

I have avoided this post for so long because I couldn't come up with anything unique. I don't have any particular talents, like the piano or singing.

My most obvious answer would be my son, Landon. I won't go into a huge, long story, but I have wanted to be mom for as long as I can remember. I loved babies and little kids. I always wanted to hold all the babies at church. When we decided we wanted to start our family, we had a hard time getting pregnant. Once we had been trying for 1 year, I never thought I'd get the chance to have children of my own. I was being a little dramatic, but I felt that it was never going to happen.

I am grateful for the opportunity I have to raise this cute boy and be his mommy. He makes me so happy and when I have a bad day, he makes everything go away. I love kissing his cheeks and he has the cutest gummy smile. He doesn't just mean alot to me; he means the world to me.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

awww that is so sweet! ANd yes, I wish you lived here so we could do piano together. :)

Elder Kundis said...

this entry brought tears to my eyes...no surprise there...