Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shots

Day 21- A picture of something you wish you could forget
So, I had a hard time thinking about this one. There aren't many things I want to forget. I decied on the day Landon had shots. I cried, he cried, it was not fun. I didn't like hearing his scream.
He needed the shots, but I didn't want him to be in pain. I made Josh be the bad guy and hold him down. I sat in the corner & shed some tears. So, I guess thats something I wish I could forget (mainly the screaming/crying) but too bad I will have to re-live it in 2 months. Oh well.

2 comments:

Elder Kundis said...

Poor Landon...poor mommy...you know, even this picture would make Grandpa Dean pass out!! :)

Courtney said...

I promise it will get better. I cried with Noah, didn't flinch by the time it was Suzy's turn. They don't remember! Only we do!