Thursday, March 3, 2011

My favorite Aldste Kundis

Day 19- A picture and a letter
Garrett,

Since you are a missionary right now, I figure you love to get letters! You probably won't read this for awhile, but that's ok. At the end of the month, you will hit your 1 year mark! I can't believe it. I am really excited because the next year mark will seriously fly by. I remember when I waited for Josh and he was gone 1 year, the next year flew by! I know you probably don't want it to fly by because you are enjoying your time in Sweden. That's what makes you such a great missionary. You are there because you want to be and enjoy what you are doing: serving our Heavenly Father. That is so important.

We miss you so much! Sometimes it feels like we should be calling you or picking you up from Wyview so we can hang out. Josh and I will talk about our fun times and we will both just crack up. We talk about the night at Famous Daves with Chris and Karen, a lot. "ATM! ATM!" (Adam! Adam!)

Thank you for being you. Seriously, I know it sounds dumb but it's true. You are one of my best friends. I think I miss you because I could always count on you to make me laugh. You have such a great personality and I am so glad you are one of my brothers! Your laugh is contagious... thinking of about you laughing makes me laugh! I hope you know we all love you so much. You are in our prayers daily! As I read your weekly emails, you have so much passion for what you are doing. I admire you. You are such a great example. You are awesome, Garrett!
I can't wait until we can all enjoy some black taco's from Taco Bell together! :)

1 year down, 1 year to go. You can do it! I love you, Garr!

Love,

Hillary

2 comments:

Josh said...

Great letter babe! - even though it made me cry... Love you!, Josh

Elder Kundis said...

Mommy with a tissue...you are awesome Hillary!