Friday, March 11, 2011

Landon's Blessing

This past Sunday we blessed Landon. Josh's parents made the drive from Montana and some of his other family from Salt Lake were able to attend. It was a great day and Landon loved the attention. Josh did a wonderful job with the blessing and I just sat there and cried. That was my only job of the day. I was so grateful my husband was able to bless our son and I really missed my dad. I was really sad he wasn't in the circle. Another reason why England is too far away... Besides me missing my family, it was really nice to be surrounded by my other family. Plus, Landon looked so cute in his outfit! (Thanks, Grandma Chris!)



This is one of my favorite pictures because he was so mad. All he wanted to do was eat!

3 comments:

Robert and Emily C. said...

How sweet. I bet that was a wonderful feeling as a mom. :) I wish I would have known Roberr and I could have jumped in a car and come!! (He was actually off!) Love your posts though!

Robert and Emily C. said...

Robert** :)

Courtney said...

He is just too cute!