Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm a Mom!

Day 17- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


I became a mom. 2 months ago to be exact. (There aren't 29 days in February this year, so I guess today counts) It makes grocery shopping more complicated, but I am loving every minute.
It's crazy how you can love someone so much, who you just met. I can say I believe in love at first sight. :) I remember the first time I saw Landon in the O.R., I couldn't believe he was finally here. He was mine! He was fresh from heaven. I have waited my whole life for this opportunity and I am grateful for the exhaustion, spit up on my shirt and the piles of diapers. I wouldn't change it for the world.

2 comments:

Jesse and Julie said...

I whole heartedly agree, it's the best thing in the world! Even the spit up and middle of the night feedings!

Elder Kundis said...

and you are the BEST mom EVER...seriously, i LOVE to watch you with Landon!!! I love you!